Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Consumer Critique: Social Media Engagement for Dummies

Disclosure: I received complimentary products to facilitate this post. All opinions are my own.

Social Media Engagement For Dummies is written by two great authors, Aliza Sherman and Danielle Smith, who are both home-based entrepreneurs, social media connoisseurs, authors and moms that want to stimulate real-life interactions through social media and change negative misconceptions surrounding social media uses.

I liked the book. I don't really try to engage my audience as much as some bloggers - partly because my audience isn't as big, and partly because I don't really know how. But the book had a lot of nice, easy-to-use tips and advice, as well as rationale behind engaging people on social media. It was easy to understand, and written with the voice of experience.

If you're on social media and want to figure out how to engage your audience, the book is well worth the read!

No comments:

Post a Comment