Saturday, April 12, 2014

Amazing Apps: Heroes of the City

Disclosure: I received complimentary products to facilitate this post. All opinions are my own.

Heroes of the City is a fun little app for iOS. The app itself is free, and you can pay to unlock all of the stories. They're great stories for any kids who like vehicles (I think most little kids love police cars, fire trucks, and trains). The app can read books to your kid, or they can read it alone. There are also some cute mini-games in the app.

The main Heroes of the City line comes out of Sweden but will appeal to kids everywhere (sold in 180 countries). Targeted for kids ages 3-7, it focuses on helping and cooperation, and the idea that everyone can be a hero.

My are right in the target age for the app. It's a little easy for my older one - she won't return to the app as often as my younger one will. But then, she's more interested in princesses than my younger, who loves trains and planes!

Learn more:

No comments:

Post a Comment