Friday, April 18, 2014

Fun Freetime: My Name is Paul

Disclosure: I received complimentary products to facilitate this post. All opinions are my own.

My Name is Paul is an interesting retelling of the story of the apostle Paul. Instead of being set in ancient history, this one is set thousands of years later. The themes are still the same, however - a conversion from persecutor to apostle. It's a great way to introduce or reinforce Paul's story with older kids - it helps make it more real to see it in a different time setting, I think. It's not a movie appropriate for younger kids - it can get a little too intense at parts. But for those who are mature enough to handle (the Dove Foundation recommends 12+) it's a good family movie that can spark discussion or deeper understanding of the story.


No comments:

Post a Comment