Monday, June 16, 2014

Fun Freetime: Recess Monkeys - Wired

Disclosure: I received complimentary products to facilitate this post. All opinions are my own.

Full disclosure: my husband and I are nerds. He does tech support, I teach math. Our kids are destined to be nerdy too. Recess Monkey celebrates the nerdy in "Wired," with songs about inventions and gadgets. Best song on the album for my kids is "Brick by Brick" (I bet you can figure out what toy that one's about) - my favorite is "Grandpa is a Time Machine" celebrating the ability to travel through the decades with older generations.

You can tell they have fun with the music and the videos, as this one (from a previous release) shows - anyone who will walk around and be filmed wearing a giant paper bag has to have a sense of humor!




The songs are as much fun to listen to as they seem to have making them!

No comments:

Post a Comment