Saturday, June 28, 2014

Soul Sustenance: The Power of Massage

Disclosure: I received complimentary products to facilitate this post. All opinions are my own.

I love backrubs. And headrubs, neckrubs, hand massages....

I know I'm not alone. Most moms know the power of touch from their partners, but don't always think about the effect it has on their babies. When my oldest was a baby, she was very fussy. It was difficult to get her to sleep and stay asleep. One of the things we tried with great success was massage. We'd gently stretch her arms and legs, and rub in long strokes along her limbs. Even on really fussy days, it helped. We'd usually incorporate baby-friendly massage oil to help moisturize her skin and utilize the effect of essential oils.

Baby Mantra Calming Oil is a great high-quality oil that can be used on babies and mamas alike. I use it on my kids now that they're older too (they still love massages, and in the winter it's great for their skin). Baby Mantra is gluten-free and cruelty-free, so you can feel good about using it.

No comments:

Post a Comment