Saturday, June 28, 2014

Soul Sustenance: His Kidz Spring 2014

Disclosure: I received complimentary products to facilitate this post. All opinions are my own.

Kids love listening to kids sing. There is a major franchise right now that takes pop songs and has kids sing them, but sometimes the songs are questionable for younger listeners.

His Kids United aims to change that with His Kidz, music that is geared towards kids five through fourteen, with young voices and kid-friendly remixes of popular Christian songs. I love it! My girls do too! It's the same songs we're hearing on Christian radio, but sung with voices that sound like them. They ask for the CD again and again in the car, and I don't mind listening, since the songs are some of my favorites too. When you visit the site, you can download the original single Hallelujah for free, to get a sample of this great option for young listeners.

No comments:

Post a Comment