Thursday, August 14, 2014

Consumer Critique: Baby Mantra 3-in-1

Disclosure: I received complimentary products to facilitate this post. All opinions are my own.

I recently received a bottle of Baby Mantra 3-in-1 Bubble Bath, Shampoo, and Body Wash. Even though my kids are almost five and seven, I still like to use products designed for babies. Their skin isn't mature enough to need tougher cleansers, and I find that they're a lot gentler on skin (and less of a problem if it gets in the eyes).

The wash is made with natural ingredients, including coconut, aloe, and lavender. In the summer dry skin isn't too much of a problem, although they will be in the winter, and it's nice to have these ingredients that gently moisturize. In the summer, it's not uncommon to get road rash or bug bites, and this did seem to help my daughter's skin feel better after a recent campout with lots of mosquitoes.

Baby Mantra products are also allergy-tested, cruelty-free, and certified by the Natural Products Association. You can order online at a variety of stores or purchase at select retail outlets; click here to find out where.

No comments:

Post a Comment