Saturday, December 27, 2014

Consumer Critique: Healthy Delights Probiotic Chocolate Bites

Disclosure: I received complimentary products to facilitate this post. All opinions are my own.

Your schedule may have been packed with parties and gatherings, which may wreak havoc on your digestive system. New Healthy Delights Probiotic Chocolate Bites are a convenient and easy way to help keep your body feeling jolly from now and straight into the New Year!  With more than 1 billion strains of live culture probiotics and powerful antioxidants, the Probiotic Chocolate Bites settle your stomach and keep your digestive and immune systems healthy so you can enjoy all the deliciousness of the holiday season.  Nothing so healthy ever tasted so good!

Healthy Delights Probiotic Chocolate Bites are gluten-free and are available at Walgreens for $11.99. 

I had a chance to try them out. They were tasty, and it was nice to have an indulgent treat that had a few health benefits too! I can't say that they affected my digestive system that much - I'm pretty stable - but if you're looking to get more probiotics in your diet, this is a very tasty option.

No comments:

Post a Comment