Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Consumer Critique: Noah - A Worldess Picture Book

Disclosure: I received complimentary products to facilitate this post. All opinions are my own.

Most of the time, "picture books" contain pictures with some words. But NOAH is a true picture book with no words. That doesn't make it any less of a story, though. The images in this book really do say more than words could, and allow the reader to create his or her own details in the narrative. There's also a fun game for kids - finding Squeakers the mouse! My daughters both loved it and look at it again and again, telling each other the Noah story each time.


Mark Ludy has written or illustrated eight children’s books including The Farmer, The Flower Man, The Grump, When I Was  a Boy I Dreamed, When I Was a Girl I Dreamed, and Jujo the Youngest Tribesman. When he’s not immersed in his sketchbooks, you’ll find him in schools promoting art and literacy. He lives in Colorado with his wife, daughter, and two sons.

No comments:

Post a Comment