Monday, December 22, 2014

Freebie: Botanical Splash

Disclosure: I received complimentary products to facilitate this post. All opinions are my own. 

Botanical Splash body moisturizer and revitalizer is a unique dry skin solution. This 100% pure and natural, live cold-pressed solution feeds your skin cells nutrients for beautiful, healthy, young-looking skin.

It comes in a tiny bottle that doesn't seem like it will last long, but you only need a very small amount to cover problem areas. It's just as effective as any moisturizer I've ever used, and I like that it has natural ingredients.

For a limited time, the manufacturer is willing to offer my readers one FREE bottle. They said they would love to have our readers try out Botanical Splash and agreed to send one bottle FREE if our readers would pay a minimal shipping and handling charge. This is a one-time only offer! Click here to get your FREE bottle now! 

Learn more:

No comments:

Post a Comment