Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Consumer Critique: Herbtheory Detox

Disclosure: I received complimentary products to facilitate this post. All opinions are my own.

I was recently asked to try out Herbtheory 2-Day Detox. The product is made from all vegan, gluten-free, wild-crafted herbs, and is designed to support intestinal health and liver function, as well as promote energy levels. It's non-GMO project verified.

The name "detox" sounds intimidating, and it brings to mind things like juice cleanses. But this wasn't really like that.Although I didn't notice a big difference before and after, I didn't get any weird issues like some people I know have gotten when they've done detoxes or cleanses. Perhaps it's because I generally eat pretty healthy already, but I'm not sure. I can say it was very easy to use, and I like that the product is non-GMO!

Herbtheory has a wide variety of supplements that focus on energy, men's or women's needs, and specific health conditions.

No comments:

Post a Comment