Saturday, February 21, 2015

Consumer Critique: Little Twig and Eco-Me

Disclosure: I received complimentary products to facilitate this post. All opinions are my own. 

Eco-Me.com and Littletwig.com offer some great natural products that I recently got to try. 

Little Twig has a variety of baby bath products, made with organic and botanical ingredients. For night time, parents can use calming lavender; for daytime, there's a happy tangerine series. They also make an unscented line. The lavender bubble bath I tried is lightly scented without being too strong. The products are phthalate and paraben-free, and there's a complete line of baby skincare products. They can be found at Bed Bath & Beyond, CVS, Diapers.com, Drugstore.com, and other retailers.

Eco-Me has products for pet care, cleaning, and skin care. I tried out the lemon fresh dish detergent. I like lemon scent, especially when it's real and not fake or cloying. It lathered up as I expected, and worked well to cut the grease. It's made without dyes, sulfates, or BPA in the plastic. It uses plant essential oils, which really contributes to the authentic scent. I'm definitely going to look for it again - and try out some of their other products as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment