Consumer Savings Expert Jeanette Pavini of Coupons.com has crafted an affordable, homemade version of the classic Shamrock Shake just in time for St. Patrick’s Day,
Please see the full recipe below, as well as a snapshot of offers listed on the Coupons.com website.
Lucky Shamrock Shake
Ingredients - Serves 2
· 1 teaspoon honey
· 2 teaspoons green sprinkles
· 2 cups vanilla bean ice cream
· ½ cup Bailey’s Irish Cream (or milk)
· ¼ cup milk
· 1 small bunch fresh mint leaves
· ½ teaspoon pure peppermint extract (optional)
· 2 teaspoons green food coloring
· 1 cup whipped topping
· ½ cup Lucky Charms marshmallows
Rim two glasses with honey, dip in green sprinkles. Set aside. In a blender, puree ice cream, Irish Cream or milk, mint leaves, peppermint extract, and green food coloring. Pour into a glass. Top with whipped topping. Garnish with Lucky Charms marshmallows. Serve immediately and enjoy!