Friday, April 17, 2015

Consumer Critique: Celsius Flo Fusion

Disclosure: I received complimentary products to facilitate this post. All opinions are my own. 

Celsius® Flo Fusion™ is designed  for your active, healthy lifestyle. Studies show that drinking Flo Fusion™ before moderate exercise helps you burn up to 100 calories and more per serving, boosts metabolism, burns up to 93% more body fat, increases endurance and provides lasting energy to accelerate your transformation no matter what diet or training routine you are on. The Flo Fusion™ Transformation Accelerator Powder has the same benefits as the “ready to drink” Celsius and is available in Berry or Orange flavor.

I got to try the berry flavor. It was ok. I can't really say if it helped with the calorie burn, but I do know that I felt fine while taking it - not jittery, my workouts went very well. I didn't love the flavor, I didn't hate it - if I was looking for a powder like this on a regular basis I could see myself using it again.

There are a lot of good features of Flo Fusion™:

·         No Sugar
·         No High Fructose Corn Syrup
·         No Aspartame
·         Very Low Sodium
·         No Preservatives
·         No Artificial Colors or Flavors
·         Vitamin Enriched

You can buy the product online - it comes in many different forms and sizes!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment