Friday, April 24, 2015

Consumer Critique: Chef's Thumb

Disclosure: I received complimentary products to facilitate this post. All opinions are my own. 

Chef’s Thumb is a multipurpose thumb protector and peeler system that makes food prep safer and easier. It slips right on the thumb to grip and stabilize the cutting surface, ensuring safe and secure cutting, while protecting the thumb from the knife. The Chef’s Thumb can also act as a high-efficiency light duty produce peeler by just snapping the optional peeler into place. It's made out of stainless steel and high strength polycarbonate, with a triple bonded Titanium T3™ blade that is razor sharp and will never rust.

I got a chance to try it out, and it was so nice. It made it a lot easier to include my kids in food prep. The tool comes with inserts to allow for a comfortable fit for any size finger. It was a little bit loose on my 5-year-old, but the 7-year-old worked, and my husband's finger fit as well. It took just a bit of getting used to, but it really did allow for a safer, more secure grip on everything I cut with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment