Friday, April 24, 2015

Consumer Critique: Hope in a Box

Disclosure: I received complimentary products to facilitate this post. All opinions are my own.

Hope in a Box wants to help everyone remember to Hang On, Pray Everyday. They have a variety of products, from stationery and bracelets to t-shirts and bags, to provide that reminder. I received a sample of the sling backpack, and it was well-made and I could easily see using it frequently (especially for my girls going to a Christian school).

I liked the concept so much, I actually ordered t-shirts and cards. I think the cards will be great to use as sympathy or just-thinking-about-you cards for my Christian friends. You can also get blankets and iPad covers with the message on it.

H.O.P.E. was developed by a husband and wife team that was struggling to make their marriage work, as well struggling with the realities of illness. Realizing that their ability to get through their trying circumstances was a result of their hope and their faith in God, they wanted to find a way to bring this message to others and offer them inspirational gift items that were meaningful and encouraging. By including their H.O.P.E. logo on each item, the H.O.P.E. team hopes that their products can be an everyday reminder to pray and focus on faith and God in all circumstances. 
 
In addition, 25% of all profits go to life, marriage and family affirming ministries that offer hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment