Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Consumer Critique: Captain Blownaparte and the Golden Skeleton

Disclosure: I received complimentary products to facilitate this post. All opinions are my own. 

I recently had a chance to read the new eBook "Captain Blownaparte and the Golden Skeleton." It was a cute story. It had just enough mystery and suspense for my youngest reader without being too scary. The reading level is appropriate for middle elementary, but the pictures made it fun to read to my younger daughter and the storyline would be good for reluctant older readers as well.

The Captain Blownaparte website has links to Helga's other hardback and eBook adventures, including "Wizzy-Woo," her cool cat character for young children. All the Captain Blownaparte eBooks, and the Wizzy-Woo hardback books are available on Amazon, and there are trailers and stories on YouTube for both Wizzy-Woo and Captain Blownaparte.

No comments:

Post a Comment