Thursday, May 28, 2015

Soul Sustenance: The Beginner's Bible Volume 2

Disclosure: I received complimentary products to facilitate this post. All opinions are my own.




I mentioned this in my review of the Volume 1 of this movie, but my daughter loves her Beginner's Bible. The illustrations are engaging, the language is simple enough to understand, and the stories chosen are great familiar favorites. She's read hers so much that it's falling apart.

The Volume 2 DVD of selected stories keeps the same child-friendly language and clear illustrations and puts them in animated form. The songs are catchy (my kids keep singing them after watching the movie) and it's a great entertainment option for young children. This volume has the stories of Noah's Ark, Creation, and David and Goliath, very common stories that help kids learn about God's power and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment