With each new generation, babies and toddlers are embracing technology at an earlier age. To keep them entertained, Hollywood veteran Benedict Coulter and wife Ulli created the innovative Baby’s Brilliant app (designed for children 6 months to 5 years old). Overflowing with educational and entertaining videos and music, this app teaches babies concepts like letters, numbers and colors and relaxes them at naptime and bedtime.
Baby’s Brilliant features:
- 3 free in-app downloads
- Additional video and music downloads cost only 99¢ each
- Available for iPhone, iPad and iPod and soon on Android.
- Categories include educational and entertaining movies, a large variety of music, night lights, animated children’s songs, books, and more.
- Some videos and songs are available in Spanish, Chinese, French, and German.
- Ability to create playlists so that videos and songs play in the order of your choice
- Parental controls prevent children from making in-app purchases
Even better, the newly launched redesign of the Baby’s Brilliant App introduces a fresh, new look and modern navigation tools. The app is interactive and incorporates educational soundboards, where toddlers can learn names and sounds in different languages. The redesign also includes a special section for the hearing impaired, which highlights versions of animated children’s songs in sign language. The App also offers a large collection of religious songs and Night Lights.
As a family-owned and operated business, each member of the Coulter family—mom, dad and children (10, 13 and 15 years old)—has a role in the creation of every piece created for the the app. Ulli, Benedict and their children also strongly believe in giving back. Ten percent of the profits from Baby’s Brilliant in-app purchases are donated to a different charity each month.
To support the Coulter’s family-owned business and philanthropic efforts, download Baby’s Brilliant and rest assured about this simple and safe way to keep children entertained. Baby’s Brilliant is available for FREE download from the iTunes app store. The Android version will also be available soon.