Parents will spend almost $670 to get one child ready for school this year, according to the National Retail Federation's annual survey.
Ibotta, the leading U.S. retail shopping app that gives users cash back when they shop would love to offer your readers the top 3 apps that every mom will need to make this back to school season easier and cheaper for the whole family.
Ibotta recently did a round-up of fun and helpful apps:
- AllRecipes- Can't decide on dinner? Allrecipes’ Dinner Spinner gives you instant access to an amazing collection of everyday recipes, photos, ratings and reviews shared by a community of 40 million home cooks. There are more than 50,000 recipes to choose from and you can find recipes by ingredient, dish type, and dietary preferences.
- WyzAnt- WyzAnt is the world’s leading tutoring network, helping more students, in more places than anyone else. With expert tutors across hundreds of subjects like math, test prep, foreign languages, and more, we make private tutoring accessible and affordable, in person and online.
- Evernote- As one workspace that lives across your phone, tablet, and computer, Evernote is the place you write free from distraction, collect information, find what you need, and present your ideas to the world.
- Waze - Never be late to school again! Get alerted before you approach police, accidents, road hazards or traffic jams, all shared by other drivers in real-time. It's like a personal heads–up from a few million of your friends on the road.
- Ibotta – Earn cash back on all of your back-to-school shopping with Ibotta. With the mobile app, you can unlock rebates at stores like Giant, Best Buy and Walmart on every day items such as milk, toothbrushes, bread and school supplies!