Monday, July 13, 2015

Consumer Critique: Cosmos Creations

Disclosure: I received complimentary products to facilitate this post. All opinions are my own.

Love With Food recently featured Cosmos Creations, a premium puffed corn, in June's Deluxe box.

The subscription box offers organic and all-natural snacks, including the 1.7 oz. snack-sized bags of the Salted Caramel and Coconut Crunch flavors.

I had a chance to try out these flavors for myself. I'm not always a fan of salted caramel - sometimes it's too salty - but this company has hit the nail right on the head with a perfect balance of sweet and salty. Coconut is another flavor that can be iffy - I don't always like it, and am not always a fan of the texture of shredded coconut. However, in this mix it worked well. It didn't overpower the caramel, and the added coconut shred was fine too.

The company uses no trans fats and non-GMO corn, and strives for minimal processing with no artificial ingredients. They also make some other great flavors I'd love to try: Sriracha, cheddar, sea salt & vinegar, sea salt & butter, and caramel apple. Find them near you.

No comments:

Post a Comment