Thursday, July 2, 2015

Consumer Critique: Good Earth Beauty

Disclosure: I received complimentary products to facilitate this post. All opinions are my own.

I recently had a chance to try out Pumpkin Chai Perfume and White Chocolate Lip Balm from Good Earth Beauty. Good Earth Beauty sells a variety of personal care products that are natural and organic - from their own exclusive brand, and from other brands, both well known (like Dr. Bronner's or Kiss My Face) and some that are a lot smaller (see their list of brands here).

I'm not typically one to wear much perfume, but I like scented candles and other scented products when the scent is appropriate and not overbearing. This would be an interesting choice for summer, but I could see myself wearing it more in the fall and winter. It's a pleasant scent, and wearing it with just a spritz left about the same amount of scent as washing with a scented body wash - enough that I could smell it, but not enough to overpower those around me.

I also liked the lip balm. What's not to love about white chocolate? It felt nice and creamy on my lips, but not like they were thickly coated - just the feeling that I like in the winter when my lips get chapped. I also liked the fact that it only uses a five ingredients, none of them synthetic.

Right now, Woman's Day is running a Good Earth Sweepstakes, so you can try to win a few of their great products for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment