Monday, July 6, 2015

Consumer Critique: Mommy's Bliss Probiotic Drops

Disclosure: I received complimentary products to facilitate this post. All opinions are my own. 

Mommy's Bliss has just launched its all-natural Baby Probiotic Drops, which are pediatrician-recommended, 100% vegan and vegetarian, and quickly becoming a favorite amongst health-conscious parents.

Formulated with non-GMO Corn Oil and the live culture Lactobacillus Rhamnosus GG, this new product safely and effectively eases babies’ digestion. They can be purchased on Amazon or many other retailers, including CVS, Walmart, Walgreens, Target, Rite Aid, and Whole Foods (find your local store here).

I don't have a baby or child with frequent digestive troubles, but if I did, these would certainly be the first I'd turn to. They have no additives, no flavors or colors, just the essentials, so it's easy to get my kids to take them. They do have a little different texture (not always perfectly smooth) but I just add them to a small glass of water and it works well. I like to give them probiotics when there's a stomach bug, especially diarrhea, to help restore the balance of good bacteria in the digestive tract. Coming from a reputable brand, I definitely would trust this over many other probiotic supplements out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment