Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Book Nook: The Poet's Secret

Disclosure: I received complimentary products to facilitate this post. All opinions are my own.

The Poet's Secret, by Kenneth Zak, is an engaging novel and a great read for those who like poetry, mystery, or both. I read the whole thing in two days, since I was so intrigued with where things were going.

Poet Cameron Beck is a mysterious figure who publishes a volume of beautiful poetry, then disappears, only to resurface at a single poetry reading, where he captures the interest of a university student working on her thesis. Throughout the book, we learn more about the poet's story, but never quite about his secret, until the perfect series of events connects to unite poet and student together in a way that I didn't see coming until the very end.


You can buy the book on AmazonBarnes & Noble, and Indiebound. Connect with the author at @kenneth_zak.

No comments:

Post a Comment