Thursday, November 5, 2015

Consumer Critique: FramedArt.com

FramedArt.com  is a site that, you guessed it, sells framed art. I was recently given a code courtesy of the site to try it out, and I have to report that I loved my experience.

The only negative to the whole thing (which is also a plus) is the sheer number of options. There are so many types of prints, so many genres, and so big a selection even within one genre, that it was really hard to decide. I eventually settled on getting a shuttle print for my husband, and picked one out, then got to customize everything - the size, the frame, the matting.

Once it came, I was pleased with the quality - and my husband loves his early Christmas present! The prices seemed fair compared to what it would cost to buy a framed print in a store, the quality was good, and the selection was unbeatable. You can learn more by visiting them on Facebook, @JustFramedArt, Pinterest, or Google+.

Right now you can save 5% on your order when you sign up for their newsletter. They're also running a sale which makes the prices truly awesome, so now is an excellent time to check it out! You can search by styles like abstract, fine art, photography, or vintage, so whatever your taste in art, you'll find something. Looking for a gift for a hard-to-find person? You can also look up art that specifically relates to their interest. They even have a way to search by room, to pick art appropriate for a specific setting.

Honestly, if we're ever looking for art again to hang on the wall or give as gifts, this is going to be my first stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment