Thursday, December 3, 2015

Consumer Critique: Squirrel King Build with Stickers

My girls love science and art. They're always up for new projects, and sometimes it's hard for me to keep up with new ideas - or we don't have all the supplies, or it's a messy project and I want them to have something they can do on their own.

Thanks where things like Squirrel King come in. They have Build with Stickers kits that incorporate STEM in a hands-on way, the fun of art and stickers, all the pieces included. I had a chance to try out a few projects, include a Speed Racer, that both of my girls loved. The kits come at a variety of sizes and prices, from easily affordable $5.99 to a much larger kits with more pieces involved.

The kits are designed for ages eight and up, but my six-year-old was still able to participate, due to the advantages of having a sticker approach to putting pieces together. My eight-year-old loved it! These would make fun little stocking stuffers. The kits are available in a variety of stores, especially on the East and West Coasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment