Saturday, February 13, 2016

Consumer Critique: Valentine's Nail Polish from Sinful Colors

There are some new sweet polish shades from SinfulColors, including the NEW Limited Edition Love Bombs glitter. The polishes are $1.99 per bottle, made in the USA, and 5 free (free of Toluene, Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin, DPB, Camphor). They also have some SinfulShine Gel Tech shades at $2.99 plus a $2.99 top coat, to provide the look of gel polish at a great value! SinfulColors are available at Target, Walgreens, Walmart, Rite Aid, and other drug and mass retailers.
 
I had a chance to sample the colors, and I really liked them. I loved the Love Bombs, and so did my daughter - the glitter polish had heart-shaped glitters, which is something I know my daughter will want to wear year-round, not just for Valentine's Day! The colors were easy to apply with a nice smooth finish, and lasted pretty well, even on the fingers of my busy six-year-old! They're a good value, and rich, vibrant hues.

No comments:

Post a Comment