Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Book Nook: I Wonder

Do you ever wonder...? If sheep knit woolen socks or if llamas dance on mountain rocks?
Young readers giggle and grin as they imagine their favorite animals doing all kinds of silly things-such as skunks flying kites at sunset! Filled with rhyming words and quirky, colorful illustrations by Lois Dahl, I Wonder will delight both beginning readers and younger children at story time-and open their worlds to the joys and possibilities of wonder.
This cute book was fun for my younger daughter, and even made my older daughter and myself smile. The illustrations are really pretty, and it was fun to continue outside of the book with other crazy imaginations!
For ages 2-6 in hardback, softcover, and Kindle.Available on Amazon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment