Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Consumer Critique: Somersets Shaving Oil

In the winter, dry skin gets to be a big issue. I had a chance to review some products from Somersets that help solve that. These tiny half-ounce bottles last a long time. I loved that they contain all-nature vegan ingredients that aren't tested on animals. With only 3-4 drops required for each shave, the bottles last for months and need no water.

I loved the way my skin felt after using them. They worked well on my husband's sensitive skin as well, helping him get a smooth shave with no irritation. They have varieties for men for extra sensitive skin or tough stubble, and create less mess than foam or gel. Women's varieties include extra sensitive and extra delicate.

They're made in England but can be found at Walgreens, Target.com, Jet.com, Amazon.com, and many other stores.


No comments:

Post a Comment