Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Book Nook: A Giving Heart Coloring Book for Moms

I recently had the chance to review a beautiful adult coloring book designed just for moms, called A Giving Heart. This book had inspiring quotes and Scripture to encourage and inspire Christian mothers.

My daughter really likes art, but I'm not very good at it, so this was a great way for me to spend time with her at the art table, doing something that looked good when it was done. The art is detailed enough to be interesting and not childish, but not so hard that I couldn't feel good about how mine looked. There's enough variety in the patterns to make it interesting, so I didn't feel like I was coloring the same picture over and over again.

My daughter liked some of the pages herself, and wanted to color some as a gift for me, which I thought was sweet. I'm considering ordering copies for both my mother and mother-in-law as well, since they both enjoy adult coloring books!

No comments:

Post a Comment