Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Consumer Critique: Go Organically Fruit Snacks

I recently had a chance to sample Go Organically Fruit Snacks. My kids enjoy fruit snacks and fruit leather and fruit bits, and they were happy to help me try these out as well.

They are organic, which is great, and they are made with real fruit, with 100% recommended Vitamin C, as well as Vitamins A and E. They come in tropical and mixed berry, both of which my daughters enjoyed. Being fruit snacks, it's not like fruit leather where it's just dried fruit. However, it is a significantly better alternative to candy and other desserts, and it makes my kids just as happy when they have a sweet tooth.

You can enter the On-the-Go Sweepstakes, and find Go Organically online or at a retailer near you.

No comments:

Post a Comment