Monday, September 11, 2017

Consumer Critique: Crated with Love

I really like the idea of subscription boxes. I love getting mail, and it's fun to get things that are surprises. Sure, sometimes there are things I wouldn't really get myself, but that's part of the adventure - trying new things!

I was recently asked to try out a box from Crated with Love, which offers date night subscription boxes for $19.99. The box we got had several different activities in it, which were a lot of fun for us. The cards also briefly talk about the benefits of the activity, and there is online content available to extend the fun.

The nice thing with the way the box is made is that you can do all the activities at once for a long session of bonding with your partner, or you can spread out the activities over several days to reconnect throughout the month. My favorite was the mad-libs style story with prompts that were specific enough to create the right story, but vague enough that my husband and I wouldn't necessarily always answer the same way. The activities are appropriate for any gender, so guys don't have to worry about things being too girly, and same-gender couples would be able to make the box work for them as well.

If you don't want to commit to subscribing, you can also purchase individual themed boxes for $24.99 (one is one sale for $14.99). It's an excellent way to break out of the rut and try some new things with your partner!

No comments:

Post a Comment