Saturday, September 16, 2017

Consumer Critique: French Press Coffee Maker from Ultimate Kitchen




I recently had the chance to review a French press coffee maker from Ultimate Kitchen. French press coffee makers are nifty little gadgets that allow for just a few cups of coffee (two small or one large) to be brewed at a time, ensuring a fresh cup. For us, it's an excellent product to have while camping - coffee makers need electricity, but with a French press we can heat the water on a fire or camping stove and then brew.

I liked the design of this one. It was a good size, and the metal design around it would help protect it somewhat from breaking if it was bumped. The directions on the box were very clear, and I liked that they were on the box itself, so it was easy to see before even opening it how to use it.

Once it was open it was easy to use. I hadn't used a French press often, but my mom had so she actually gave me some tips. My husband really enjoyed the convenience of making a small pot, and liked having it as a spare in case his small coffee maker needed cleaning or stopped working. We both agreed this will be a great option for us while camping so he can still get his caffeine fix without having to resort to pop.

No comments:

Post a Comment