Monday, October 2, 2017

Consumer Critique: Coco Carbon


I recently had a chance to review Coco Carbon, a natural teeth whitener. It was intriguing to use - a little scary, because charcoal tends to turn everything black. I haven't been using it long so I don't have a huge difference to see yet, but it's easy to use, and the taste is just fine, despite my initial concerns. It does require careful rinsing afterwards to make sure no black remains, and I'd recommend using a different toothbrush, as it can work its way down into the bristles and be difficult to remove, but overall it's easy to use, and if any of the powder does spill, it cleans up quickly!
I did like the taste - it's weird how appearance can make us really have a preconception of taste, and it's a little intimidating to try. But it really doesn't taste like much at all, except for a little bit of a fresh taste. There's no char taste like one might expect from something made from charcoal that is all black.
There's not much else to say about this - it works, it was a little weird to use it at first, but if I didn't think about the color I didn't get squeamish. My teeth appear a little whiter, although it's not really noticeable yet. I might get better results if I were more diligent about using it (it only happens a couple times a week when I remember) but I think I'm getting decent results for my sporadic use.




No comments:

Post a Comment