Monday, October 2, 2017

Consumer Critique: Sans Sucre

Sans Sucre (French for “Sugar Free”) just launched a first-of-their-kind line of sugar free AND gluten free baking mixes that are naturally sweetened with the all-natural sweetener Stevia. I had a chance to try some out and they are delicious and easy to make (only requiring water and vegetable oil). Sugar/gluten free products include:

·         Sans Sucre Classic Blondie Brownie Mix
·         Sans Sucre Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
·         Sans Sucre Mousse Mixes: Chocolate Mousse, Mocha Cappuccino Mousse and Key Lime Pie Filling.

 My kids didn't like the mousse mixes as well - they aren't big on lime or cappuccino flavors. However, my husband really liked the mocha cappuccino and my father-in-law loved the key lime pie. These mixes came in handy at my daughters' birthday party, because we have family members watching their weight and a family member who is gluten-free - so I didn't have to try to mess with substitutions or new recipes. 

The texture of the brownies was delicious. They were surprisingly good for gluten-free (I've had bad experiences with GF products before) and the kids couldn't tell a difference in quality between this and another recipe I use (they knew they were different but had no preference).

The baking mixes retail for $7.99 in stores and can be purchased directly onwww.edietshop.com. You can also visit www.sanssucrefoods.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment