Monday, December 11, 2017

Consumer Critique: MONAT Global Hair Care

I recently had the opportunity to receive samples of the natural based MONAT Global hair care products. The first thing I really appreciated was that the rep asked me about my personal hair challenge to make sure I got products that were just right for my hair type. I was sent sample-size pouches of Revive shampoo, Revitalize conditioner, Restore leave-in conditioner, and Replenish masque. My "hair challenge" was wanting something that would keep my hair from being so frizzy in the winter without loss of volume.
They're definitely thicker than many brands - and that makes sense, because at only 20% water, they have a much lower water content than traditional brands. Even the sample size lasted me a couple uses, and I love that they're naturally based. The products are non-toxic and safe for kids and pets, made from sustainable ingredients, vegan, cruelty-free, and sold in recyclable packaging.
I enjoy using natural personal care products - our skin can absorb a great deal of what's in them, whether it's for skin or for hair, and I want to make sure everything I'm using is safe for both myself and my kids (I'm not a fan of having a bunch of different bottles cluttering up my shower). Naturally-based products tend to avoid potentially unsafe or questionable ingredients.
MONAT Global can be purchased online, or you can find a direct sales representative. If you're interested in selling products, they offer a 40% commission. Their products are designed to help with every hair need, whether its split ends, volume, thinning hair, or more.
You can learn more at www.monatnews.mymonat.com

You can also read this recent article on Monat: http://www.dclifemagazine.com/articles/0917/monat-changing-the-hair-care-gameBoth the editor and Online Magazine owner loved the products and signed up to be market partners after they tried the products.

No comments:

Post a Comment