Monday, November 15, 2021

Consumer Critique: Cat Chaos


 I had never heard of Ginger Fox before, but when I was asked to review one of their games, I had a really hard time picking one out - so many of them looked like options my family would enjoy! I settled on Cat Chaos because my daughter loves cats but we won't get one, and because we need some more games to take on trips.

This was a fun game for our whole family. My girls are both old enough (12 and 14) that we generally don't have to worry about handicaps in our games anymore. Even though my older one typically doesn't play speed-based card games well, she enjoyed this one, largely because of the theme.

The game is easy to learn, and rounds go by quickly, so it's a great game to fill a little extra time or to bring along when visiting relatives. Players are constantly swapping cards from their own piles into and out of the center of the table, which sounds chaotic - and it is, that's in the name of the game. But it's fun and fast and will keep the attention of any player during the round!

No comments:

Post a Comment