Friday, April 19, 2013

Consumer Critique: Deadly Harvest

Disclosure: Post contains affiliate or sponsored links, which support this blog at no cost to you. I received complimentary products to facilitate this post. All opinions are my own.

I like mysteries. It's been a while since a read a good one, so I was glad to review Deadly Harvest: A Detective Kubu Mystery. I've never read any of the others, but like any good mystery series, you don't really need to read previous ones to get a sense of what's going on (although if you do, you get to experience a more fully developed set of characters). This one, available April 30th, follows Detective Kubu and a new detective on the force in Botswana as they solve the mystery of who is behind the disappearances and murders of a series of people. As a murder mystery, it is somewhat gruesome, but not gratuitously gory. It's well-written, and I rather enjoyed seeing how the perpetrator ends up getting caught in the end. I think I've found another mystery series to read!

No comments:

Post a Comment