Saturday, December 28, 2013

Consumer Critique: Little Blueprint

Disclosure: I received complimentary products as a thank you for this post. All opinions are my own.

Little Blueprint books are a great idea for anyone with young kids. The books help create a plan for kids, for bedtime, safety at home and on the go, personal body safety, and separation of parents. I recently made one for my nephew, and the process went very smoothly. There are several photo options and you can add names and other relevant information. The quality of the book once it's printed was good - the graphics were child-friendly and my sister-in-law loved the idea! The delivery time was pretty fast, too. It's a great gift idea - or a good option to have on your own bookshelf for your kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment