Saturday, December 28, 2013

Consumer Critique: SoapBerry

Disclosure: I received complimentary products as a thank you for this post. All opinions are my own.

I like to be able to use the most natural products possible - but I also want them to be effective. Simply SoapBerry™ is a highly concentrated detergent that is made of non-GMO plant-based ingredients. It's hypoallergenic, biodegradable, and also softens clothes so you don't need additional softener. And it works! I used it on a lightly soiled load and a heavily soiled one, and both came just as clean as with any other laundry detergent. I also like that it's so concentrated that a small bottle does over 100 loads. Although both formulas are natural, the baby formula does have the addition of aloe vera and is enzyme free. It's a great option that's currently available online.

No comments:

Post a Comment