Saturday, December 2, 2017

World Wisdom: Safepaw

In Minnesota we've been fortunate to have had a mild winter so far. In fact, I think only once has our apartment even used sidewalk salt to melt ice. However, I'm realistic - I know it'll happen.

I was sent a sample of Safe Paw Ice Melt to try out. I'm always eager to try out products that are safer alternatives for my kids, who love to play outside. Gaia Enterprises Safe Paw® Ice Melter is 100% salt-free and is guaranteed pet and child safe (MSDS)! Safe Paw has been used and recommended with confidence for years by veterinarians, animal hospitals, groomers, shelters, and humane societies making it the #1 selling brand!
Safe Paw was recently awarded the PTPA Green Product Seal and was included in the Whole Green Catalog: 1000 Best Things for You and the Earth.

The formula isn't just good for pets and kids, but other things as well. It's non-corrosive and non-conductive, won't harm waterways (where the ice melt eventually ends up), and is safe for nearly all materials, including plastic, paint, rubber, asphalt, concrete, and pavers. Although I haven't gotten to try it out because of our mild winter, it's even designed to make it easier to shovel for up to three days.
You can buy Safe Paw in 8 lb jugs and 35 lb pails at a variety of retailers and online.

No comments:

Post a Comment