Thursday, August 22, 2019

Consumer Critique: New Zuru Products

Summer is almost over, but that doesn't mean your family can't enjoy one last water fight. I had a chance to review some products from Zuru that will help make those water battles go well, as well as one new option for more indoor fun.

Zuru X-Shot has a variety of blasters, including water guns. We got to try the X-Shot Fast Fill. My kids really liked how quickly it reloaded - with a big opening in the back, the whole gun fills up almost instantaneously. The pump action does offer a little more control over the strength of the stream (and it meant that since I was stronger, I had a longer range than my daughter did).

Zuru also makes a wide variety of Bunch O Balloons. Since we have a dog, we don't use these in our yard, but if you're going to have a water balloon fight, they make it incredibly fast to fill. You can also get some themed balloons (Minions), a catapult, and more.

I had never heard of Zuru Smashers before my daughter put them on her wish list last year, but now they have a giant dino egg full of smashers, which have a variety of ways to open them. If your kid likes Smashers, this just extends the fun and the surprise by having so many in one egg.


No comments:

Post a Comment