Thursday, November 14, 2019

Website Spotlight: Fotor

Fotor is an easy-to-use online photo editor and design maker. It has a range of preset templates to make social media graphics, blog images, posters, ads, and more.

I had a chance to try out a premium version of this site that lets you edit picture online. The photo editing tools are easy to use, and there are a lot of different options - it's not just cropping and changing color. It was fun to try out some of the settings, even though I'm not really all that creative. The fact that it has lots of templates made it much easier for me - I like being able to edit a template that's already there to fit my liking instead of starting from scratch. My daughter, who loves art, enjoys this site too, and was able to produce even more fun graphics than I did!

You can try out the free version, and if you like it, the premium version is $8.99 a month - or just $39.99 for a full year (that's less than five months if billed monthly). Student pricing is 30% lower. Do a lot of your work on a mobile device? They also have an app for Android and iOS, and platform-based versions for Mac and Windows.

No comments:

Post a Comment