Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Consumer Critique: Dr. Eddie's Happy Cappy Shampoo

When my daughter was younger, she had terrible cradle cap. Even now, she still has scalp issues and a hard time keeping her hair clean. With as well as Happy Cappy works for her now, I wish I'd have had it when she was younger!

I actually see no problem with using one type of shampoo for the whole family, if there's something that works for everyone - which means I don't mind using shampoo designed for babies and kids if it'll work. My younger daughter doesn't really have scalp issues, but my older one does, and while she's been using this shampoo it's been helping - a lot. Not only that, but she's older, so I was concerned that baby shampoo might not quite keep her hair clean - but it's effective for that too! She had terrible cradle cap when she was younger - and almost no hair, so it was really visible. If I'd had this shampoo then, I think it would've been so much better!

Dr. Eddie's Happy Cappy shampoo is appropriate for eczema, seborrheic dermatitis (cradle cap), and dandruff. The website is informative, explaining about the conditions and also about what's in the shampoo that makes it effective. It's easily available - Walmart, Walgreens, Amazon, and Buy Buy Baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment