Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Consumer Critique: Wrap Buddies

Have you ever been wrapping gifts or working on craft projects that require tape, and needed an extra hand to hold the dispenser? I know that I've often struggled to keep something in place with my elbow or wrist while getting tape, or gotten tape stuck to stuff as I've pre-torn it but then need to maneuver craft projects or wrapping paper around. Any time I'm dealing with a roll of things - contact paper, wrapping paper, etc - it's also kind of a hassle to hold the roll while accurately getting the right amount measured out.

That's the problem that Wrap Buddies aims to solve. I recently had a chance to see how it works out. They come in a pair - they are designed to hold a roll of paper, wrapping paper, or fabric - with tape dispensers incorporated in the design.

Wrap Buddies are $20 on Amazon or https://wrapbuddies.co.


No comments:

Post a Comment