Monday, October 26, 2020

Consumer Critique: Burger Buddy

Once in a while, I get to try out a product that I never would have thought existed, but does serve a very specific purpose. The Burger Buddy is that kind of product.

Thick burgers with lots of toppings are delicious. But sometimes, especially with certain condiments, everything can slide around. I know I've often eaten a burger where the last few bites had no patty, or where I ate the tomato off first because it was squeezing out the side. I've also had burgers fall apart completely. The Burger Buddy is a holder that holds the burgers together. Its flexible design make it appropriate for a variety of sizes of burgers or sandwiches - or any other stacked-type food. It's dishwasher-safe so clean up is easy.

If you're tired of your round foods falling apart during dinner, check out their Kickstarter campaign!

No comments:

Post a Comment