Monday, June 7, 2021

Consumer Critique: Kabrita

I recently received a lovely box from Kabrita containing Goat’s Milk formula, porridge and puffs to try. Kabrita’s Goat Milk Porridge and Toddler Formula contain ingredients like healthy grains and good fats to ensure that your growing kiddo is getting the proteins and overall nutrients that they need without any GMO ingredients or added sugars.

I don't have anyone in my family still using formula, so I shared that with a friend. Her toddler daughter happily drank the formula and didn't seem to notice any difference in taste between that and what she normally drinks. I tried the porridge and puffs myself. The porridge was decent - as an adult I flavored it with a touch of syrup, but it had a better taste than the typical baby cereal which always smelled like wet newsprint. The puffs were actually really good - I'd eat them as an adult! They tasted a lot like other cheese puffs and would make a great early first finger food snack.

Kabrita is run by women and led by moms who understand the challenges of finding healthy food that even picky eaters will like. You can find Kabrita at stores including Whole Foods, Sprouts, Ralph's, and Wegman's or online at Amazon, Thrive Market, Walgreens, and Walmart. You can also check out their own website where they offer products - including a free sample box (just pay shipping) - for sale.





No comments:

Post a Comment