Friday, June 18, 2021

Consumer Critique: Sweet Chaos Popcorn


 I recently had a chance to review some samples from Sweet Chaos Popcorn. The name is lighthearted, and so was the package design, so even before I tried it I already liked the company. Popcorn makes a great gluten-free snack, and it's easy to have a lot of different flavors, as Sweet Chaos demonstrates. In fact, they have flavors I wouldn't think would work - but somehow still do. 

Sweet Chaos hand pops non-GMO kernels in coconut oil, and includes flavors like Honey Chipotle, Chaos Mix, Movie Theater Butter, Sea Salt, Jalapeño Blue Cheese, Kettle Corn, and White Cheddar.

The only flavor I wasn't all that impressed with was the butter flavor - but the rest of my family enjoyed it (I just don't really like butter). I was surprised that I actually liked the jalapeño blue cheese - I didn't know if I wanted my popcorn to have a kick, and while it's not a flavor I'd buy often, it's one that I'd try again. I liked the Chaos Mix, and I loved the cheddar and kettle corn.

Look for it next time you're out shopping if you want a unique flavored snack!

No comments:

Post a Comment