Monday, June 7, 2021

Consumer Critique: Vitali-Chi

 


I recently was offered the opportunity to try some products from Vitali-Chi. They are a family-run business devoted to creating a wellbeing and skincare range. Their original aim was to help and heal others, and they have products from aura sprays to face creams. They are based on Mersea Island in the UK and try to care for the environment with vegan-friendly and paraben-free products.

I got to try Derma Soothe conditioner and shampoo and Super-Eze bath salts. Occasionally my daughter and I have scalp issues, and my other daughter loves baths. I wasn't disappointed by the products. I didn't experience any scalp irritations while I was using the conditioner and shampoo, and the bath salts provided a very relaxing experience at the end of a day of yard work.

They sell a lot of different products, some of which I don't use, but are intriguing - targeted supplements, aura sprays which contain different essential oils, aroma diffusers, sleep aids, and more. They also have a range of skin and hair care products. Even if you aren't interested in their products you can check out their blog for health tips.

Although they're based in the UK they ship worldwide (just change the flag on the top to get US pricing).

No comments:

Post a Comment