Thursday, September 2, 2021

Book Nook: Indestructibles - Happy And You Know It! and This Little Piggy


I love the Indestructibles series. I've reviewed them before, and I'm always happy to review them - even though my kids are older, it's great to have some on hand for my new niece when she spends time at hour house, or for younger siblings of piano lessons. 

Babies don't know how to read properly, or even how to treat books. They explore with their hands and mouths, and these books can hold up to tugging, chewing, and being wet. The material is more durable than paper, but is nontoxic and washable. 

The latest two books are based on familiar refrains - the song Happy and You Know It! and the rhyme This Little Piggy. Both are upbeat, fun, and active - perfect for caregivers and kids to have fun together, whether it's at bedtime, in the bath, or just during a bonding moment of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment